Why Quality Piano?
Directly from the startup of our company, almost eighteen years ago, our sole concentration was piano moving with complete reliability, as well as cost effective and prompt service which always did exceed the expectations any individual or corporation we served.
Reasons to prefer us when selecting a piano moving provider
Additionally, here are a few of the best reasons you will prefer us when selecting a piano moving provider:
- We possess expertly trained piano moving crewmembers that undergo complete training prior to dealing with any field work.
- We’ll provide you with an exact estimate without any involved procedure of hourly, hidden charges or heavy lifting.
- We’ll always allocate the proper amount of crewmembers for the duty depending on the difficulty and scope and it’ll never go lower than 2 members.
- You can rest assured that your piano always will be covered with comprehensive insurance while entrusted with us.
- We’ll always remain in contact until your piano move is complete and contact you ahead of time as the prepared moving execution time approaches.
- We accept all forms of payment including cash, check and all major credit cards. Credit cards have a 4% fee.
If the accessibility to the piano is challenging to get to, either due to tight turns or stairs, our capability of arranging equipment and our talented crew will make it simple to beat these types of challenges and move the piano with all the ease and care that is probable as you settle back and relax.
Here is what one satisfied client had to say
“I needed to move an antique, heirloom, upright piano from the suburbs to Madison, WI. I shopped around and Quality had the best price by far and included insurance. They told me they would pick up the piano between 10 and noon which would put them in Madison no earlier than noon. They were here at 12:15! They had planned on taking in through my walkout basement, but with 4 inches of snow, that was a no. But the 2 guys said no problem and down the stairs it went. No bang or bonks, I was impressed! Thanks!” –Sherry N.